• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a new Roscoe

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I bought a new (to me) .357 magnum Ruger Blackhawk today. I had one like it that I lost in a divorce and have wanted another for a while now. I found this one from a local guy in real nice shape with a great price. Come to find out he was selling it to help finance the big block Chevy build for his '66 Buick Grand Sport!

2012_0319Stuff0018.jpg
2012_0319Stuff0016.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Very nice, I do like Rugers. It seams when you get a gun I get one the same time :thumbsup:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Nice piece! :thumbsup:

I was thinking about getting one of those Ruger Convertible Six .22LR / .22Mag revolvers with the interchangable cylinders.

But, just tonight I picked up a Taurus Raging Bull .44 Magnum. I will post pics in a day or two.
Going to the range tomorrow :banana:

V269

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Nice piece! :thumbsup:

I was thinking about getting one of those Ruger Convertible Six .22LR / .22Mag revolvers with the interchangable cylinders.

But, just tonight I picked up a Taurus Raging Bull .44 Magnum. I will post pics in a day or two.
Going to the range tomorrow :banana:

I had one of those Ruger 22lr/22 mag. Was a really nice gun. Probably should not have sold it. Actually I don't have any handguns anymore. Used to have the Ruger mentioned also had a Ruger Blackhawk 357, a Llama Super Comanche 357, and a Swith & Wesson 422 auto with adjustable sight's.
:brickwall:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I've got that in a stainless Vaquero........Cowboy pistol. I've killed several hogs and rattlers with it in South Texas....... :thumbsup:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
We went to the range today......Wow, am I impressed - I Love this gun! Minimal recoil, very accurate, powerful, and easy to shoot. Raging Bull .44 Magnum 6.5" Barrel.

[attachment=0:p16l8dmt]Raging Bull Image.jpg[/attachment:p16l8dmt]

jays69bird

Reaction score
Big John said:
I bought a new (to me) .357 magnum Ruger Blackhawk today. I had one like it that I lost in a divorce and have wanted another for a while now. I found this one from a local guy in real nice shape with a great price. Come to find out he was selling it to help finance the big block Chevy build for his '66 Buick Grand Sport!

2012_0319Stuff0018.jpg
2012_0319Stuff0016.jpg
I think I may know that guy :yesnod:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
I think I may know that guy :yesnod:

Not suprising, he's from Fulton. Kurt is his name.

Back