• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got pic's of the dash cluster

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well finally got it figured out would not load till converted it to my pictures folder. IMG would not work. It looks brand new. What you guy's think. Cut the edges off some but you get the idea. Speed O rolled back 00000.1 Scan_20200408.png Fixed the speed O it was in bad shape said it would never had worked.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I can say did not do this my self. Paid dearly for it but it dose look nice. Just don't have enough time to do every thing had to out scores some thing. :lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I would but they have not sent it to me yet. Was suppose to have gotten it last Friday. They had problem's with one of their workers was sick. Also one passed away. So have been trying to get it finished so they could get it too me. Working on vent window's and every thing else. Still have to do some things to the motor also.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Not after a car is considered antique. They had to work on the Speed O. It was broken it was repairable. Could have been worst so the people told me. Might not have been able to fix at all. The price was a punch in the gut for sure but that will be behind me once the car is done and driving. I asked the question of my wife she works for the state DMV division here. As you all may well know their is still a lot to do to the car this is not holding me up. The CV virus is keeping me at home thank goodness can get part's shipped to keep the project going. Thank you for the thought 1968 man. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
:lol:I knew that for sure. Believe me had to ask the same question when they told me they could 0 it out. This will make it so I know how many miles that have been put on the car after the rebuild. Know that the car had at least 113.0000 miles on it. :beep:

Big Mo

Reaction score
Well finally got it figured out would not load till converted it to my pictures folder. IMG would not work. It looks brand new. What you guy's think. Cut the edges off some but you get the idea. Speed O rolled back 00000.1 View attachment 31138 Fixed the speed O it was in bad shape said it would never had worked.
Looks outstanding Russ. How did you get the odometer to 0?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The guy's that did the job asked if I wanted it to start at zero. I said why not. One friend of mine said while it is apart you can move the counter numbers with you finger's. Have worked on a few and had to clean the throw's in the back where frozen up from water. They where on tractor's. Cleaned a few car's Odometers back a long time ago they where simple. You could get into them with out braking things. Yes they did a good job for me but took a big bite out of the car budget. So will have to wait another month before getting the new window vent frame work.

gkent

Reaction score
With 113,000 on it I think the speedo would have been a neat feature on a a done car !!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes that would have been a good idea. This car is going to be like new so might as well start at zero. This is my idea of how to keep up with how many miles the car has on it after the restore. Just me. Thought it would be cool to see it with a fresh start on miles.

dmartin

Reaction score
Looks good Russ now the only thing that is missing is the year 1969 too bad we can’t turn back time when gas was cheaper than a quart of oil

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Maybe Russ can install a flux capacitor while he’s restoring the RR, then that 1.21 jigawatts could get him back to those earlier days.

3B08F993-F399-46A1-9804-871972FD9180.jpeg

Back