• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

got some more parts for the road runner

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That is a tricky area to get the fuel line through for sure. I changed over to green line and my carb is fed on the other side where pedal linkage is located. Had to move my distributor a notch to get the vacuum can too clear enough to adjust timing.

roadrunnerbob

Reaction score
got some more done transmission lines on sifter linkage on starter on going for exhaust soon

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
I see someone else is going with HP manifolds and assume those are from your "matching" motor?
What exhaust system have you installed?
I've always preferred factory cast for easy of instillation and the other known header issues.
I would "like" headers but TTI wouldn't make me any in stainless.
The options for protecting their mild steel option were not something I wanted.
And since I've already got the HP manifolds and TTI had the system I wanted already made up prior to a feared UPS strike , I spent 80 dollars extra for headpipes.
It can be changed later.

roadrunnerbob

Reaction score
a great friend owns an exhaust shop he’s doing the exhaust he does great work also got the back bumper on

IMG_0338.jpeg

roadrunnerbob

Reaction score
it was a good day got the gas tank ready to go in and tested the gas gauge it works!

roadrunnerbob

Reaction score
installed the new headliner still have some wrinkles to heat gun out what a job that was

IMG_0348.jpeg

Back