• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gransport Intro

Gransport

Reaction score
Hi,
Name is Eddie from the UK. I am a big US Muscle Car fan. I bought a '69 Road Runner about 10 years ago and it go left in a corner. Now finally back on the road.

Just did bits and pieces between other cars. New trunk floor and drop offs. Rebuilt the broken auto console. Seta covers are still original tan. New grilll and carpet. had a suitcase full of every suspension part for the front end so that went on this year. Still drums on the front but have a disc kit coming over with another car later this year.

Costed for rebuilding the NOM 383 but a built 440 came up with purple cam which was a drop in no brainer. Refreshed the 727 with filter change and Trans Go shift kit. Its a really good fun car to drive.

gunnar

Reaction score
Welcome from Minnesota Eddie. You wouldn't happen to be a ski jumper would you? Eddie the Eagle was in the Olympics a while back from your neck of the woods.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from the Colonies Eddie. We have another member from the UK. Post up some pictures of your runner!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Eddie....glad to see shes back up and running....looks like you have been busy....welcome from new york

Gransport

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. Heres some images of it at the moment. 10 years ago i hated the monkey shit brown colour. Now I think its pretty cool!P1040668.jpgP1040656.jpgP1040644.jpgP1040669.jpgP1040666.jpg

P1040668.jpg

P1040656.jpg

P1040644.jpg

P1040669.jpg

P1040666.jpg

Last edited:

Gransport

Reaction score
It could really do with rear quarter panels at some point if I keep it. I'll be picking your brains on the best panels to buy and how to fit- ie AMD are about half as much again as the cheapest panels, are they that much better for a daily driver?

May fit a six pack hood too as someone in the UK can make one. I have the Air Grabber hood parts (need assembling and fixing up) but it was never an Air Grabber car so may not be time and money well spent.

All the best
Eddie

modernistsouth

Reaction score
Love the car. As kids, we called that shitmuckle brown. I've grown more fond of it over the years too. I'm a big fan of the the dog dish look too.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the cheaper panels have softer body lines. spend the extra $ and go with AMD, or Year One(where I got mine).save the $ for cheaper parts that won't be seen.

69383RR

Reaction score
Hey man cool car , thanks for sharing with us .I was going to say something about the brown but if you like it that's all that matters , besides I heard its called Bronze metallic not brown . :acme:

Last edited:
Back