• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grasshopper 69 RR Full Restoration

earlyrides

Reaction score
Burnin up the road in that runner.

Wow! that is so awesome!
I hope after all of that work that the car doesnt become a "museum" type because of the cost of the resto.
Hopefully the owners will get their "BEEP!" on and burn up some road in that runner.

Grashopr

Reaction score
This one is definitely going to be driven. Got 2 more hard tops coming in right behind it.

Smokngun

Reaction score
Wow, I admire the resolve a person must have to go this far to save a car. Superb job Grashopr! Keep the pics coming.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
nice job grasshopper,

it's looking great with all {or most all} the rot/rust gone...
That car would have to have allot of sentimental value to make it worth it {got laid for the 1st time, won your 1st race or if it was a Hemi car}
to replace almost every sheet metal part/panel on it, like you guys have...

Keep up the great work

Grashopr

Reaction score
Been a while, but we are getting there... almost done with all of the structural stuff.. replaced the frame rails, floor pan, fixed the firewall, wheelhouses, sail panel, rear window opening, trunk opening, and rockers. Got both quarters all the way on, rust-proofed interior of both rockers, all frame rails, inside of 'hidden' areas in the C-pillar, and got some of the interior painted... Almost ready for bodywork on the skin..

DSC_0001 (2)alt.jpgDSC_0002 (3)alt.jpg

DSC_0001 (2)alt.jpg

DSC_0002 (3)alt.jpg

mcmopar

Reaction score
Gotta admire your skillz! You guys seem to know what is going on with all that. Everything looks great. Wish I had the scratch to do mine. I've got the itch - just don't have the scratch! :)

Back