• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings for The Mitten

cosgig

Reaction score
Howdy folks, cosgig here. I’m a regular over in the A and B body site, and just discovered there is a Roadrunner forum as well. I have been a lifelong Roadrunner lover, my Dad bought a 70 6bbl convertible in 1970, and I have been in love with the 70 body style ever since. I’ve had many Mopars over the years, and owned a 67 GTX for almost 25 years, but I decided that if I was going to get me my own RR, I had better get busy. Little did I know what a completely awesome car would come my way. I now have my own 70, and a 6bbl car to boot. Best of all, it came from the same dealership as my Dads car. It is an all original survivor, off the road since 1978, but thanks to COVID, I spent the better part of last winter and spring going through the entire car and getting it back on the road. Now it cruises the mean streets of SE Michigan, so if you see me on the road, shoot me a wave and I’ll throw you out a beep beep.

thanks for having me, I’m looking forward to being a part of this great site. Geof

57CFD1B5-6CBA-4A75-A7EC-40D799C6BCD5.png

13848518-0819-4FA5-82A7-8A74B71A1F0C.jpeg

Last edited:

rose heiden

Rosebud
Reaction score
Welcome from another michigander from port Huron area. Left there in 1970 toy join af. Live in florida the past 16 years and go home quite often. Got my 70 rr from southern motors in claskdale mi in dec 2020. Nice classic cars and very nice owners.

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
Welcome ! Beautiful bird and it's my favorite color

cosgig

Reaction score
Thanks everybody, I really feel at home here, everybody is very supportive of each other, a very welcoming feeling. Cant wait for spring, it’s been a long winter here in the Mitten, supposed to be 50 this weekend, a promising start to March! Enjoy those birds folks, it’s nice to be among friends!

cosgig

Reaction score
Very nice. I will be looking for it at the cruise nights.

where you at brother? I’m definitely going to pick up the original owner and take him to the Hines cruise and show, and maybe a couple others in the city. You give me some cruises to hit, I’ll try my best to be there. I live near Ann Arbor.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I am in Livonia. Some by me are:
Sun: Bakers in Milford.
Mon: Downtown Farmington on Grand River.
Tues: I-96 and Inkster VFW.
Wed: Ann Arbor and Sheldon VFW or Newburgh and 5 Mile at New5 Auto or Merriman and 5 Mile at Merrybowl Lanes.
Thurs: Joy Rd and Newburgh VFW.
Fri: still pending.

cosgig

Reaction score
I am in Livonia. Some by me are:
Sun: Bakers in Milford.
Mon: Downtown Farmington on Grand River.
Tues: I-96 and Inkster VFW.
Wed: Ann Arbor and Sheldon VFW or Newburgh and 5 Mile at New5 Auto or Merriman and 5 Mile at Merrybowl Lanes.
Thurs: Joy Rd and Newburgh VFW.
Fri: still pending.
Bakers is easy for me, and it’s on a Sunday, just have to get some of my buds to remind me when they’re going.

Back