• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from the Motor City

Q5bird

Reaction score
Hello All.
I recently heard about this forum and that it's the best place to connect with other owners of one of the most iconic cars of the 60's and 70's. We've owned our car for 19 years, and we've joked that we spent the first 15 years chasing hidden defects from the previous restoration. But now that we've gone through nearly all of the mechanical systems, we believe that we have a reliable cruiser that is fun to drive.

My intent would be to use this forum as a resource to share information, advice, and possibly some lessons learned from our experiences.

20190713_102929 (3).jpg

RR Interior .jpg

P1000179.JPG

roadrunnerbob

Reaction score
welcome great looking road runner mine is turquoise also love that color

Vinny

Reaction score
Welcome from New Jersey. Sea foam over white. Absolutely beautiful! Enjoy that car!

cosgig

Reaction score
Another welcome from The Mitten. I’m out near Ann Arbor. Great looking car, that white interior really pops with the Turquoise paint.

Q5bird

Reaction score
Welcome. Nice bird. Maybe see you around at the shows.
Will look forward to seeing your ride (or rides?). Is the Charger R/T your primary driver? We are on the west side and are frequently at Baker's. This Sunday we expect to be at "Rockin' Rods n' Rochester". Maybe we will see you there.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Will look forward to seeing your ride (or rides?). Is the Charger R/T your primary driver? We are on the west side and are frequently at Baker's. This Sunday we expect to be at "Rockin' Rods n' Rochester". Maybe we will see you there.
I have not been out to Baker's yet this year. I usually take the Charger to the cruise nights, occasionally the New Yorker or the Challenger. The Roached Runner is not quite show worthy....

KarlG

Reaction score
Hello All.
I recently heard about this forum and that it's the best place to connect with other owners of one of the most iconic cars of the 60's and 70's. We've owned our car for 19 years, and we've joked that we spent the first 15 years chasing hidden defects from the previous restoration. But now that we've gone through nearly all of the mechanical systems, we believe that we have a reliable cruiser that is fun to drive.

My intent would be to use this forum as a resource to share information, advice, and possibly some lessons learned from our experiences.

View attachment 36397

View attachment 36398

View attachment 36399
Welcome! Your pretty RR is loaded!

Back