• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

gregp Intro

gregp

Reaction score
I am a retired from the fdny after 30 years.I am looking to buy a 68-69 4spd.I always loved and wanted a roadrunner and now is the time! In my opinion the ultimate sleeper. Will travel to find the right car and hoping with the help from this great site it will help me find the right car.

djais1801

Reaction score
welcome Greg...have a few friends on NYFD and NYPD...congrats on the retirement. What price range are you looking to be in?

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
Hello welcome from France! :) Good luck on your search and take your time! do not make the same mistake as I did ^^
hope you'll find what you want :)

djais1801

Reaction score
there is a wide price range that i've seen...a lot of factors drive the price, #matching drivetrain, documentation, color, manual vs. auto

gregp

Reaction score
thanks to all, I will step up to the plate when the right car comes along. Any info let me know with a PM

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome Greg found mine on racing junk. com. It is rough but can be fixed up motor ran and lot's of part's missing in side but for the price It's mine now. Well Good luck.

Back