• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GTX on the rotisserrie today

droptop

Reaction score
Engine compartment, roof, and radiator support done and in first primer. All evidence of the aftermarket a/c that was installed in the early 70's has been taken care of. Ready to start work on the underside.

gtx.jpg

gtx.jpg

Last edited:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
From what I see on the cut of the old 1/4's just below the crease line the new ones be welded on there or close to it to keep the oringinal crease on the car

but,I have been wrong 1 or 2 times in my life:yesnod:

I know that's the way we did the 1/4's on my 71 Demon and it came out nice.

droptop

Reaction score
The quarter panel will not go on until it is back on it's wheels. To much flex in the unibody to put it on while on the rotisserie. We are afraid things would not line up correctly. Working on the bottom of the car now.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
looks like it well on it's way, good work keep us posted

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
your are right I have a 68 road runner and the car needs to be on all fours to put the Q's on I got to do mine .your are on the ball drop top---just bought a 1970 road runner drop top yeelloww/black gut 383/auto and it is in one piece and I can drive it

Back