• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Columbus Day !

jays69bird

Reaction score
I want to say a hearty HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY! to all the left wing revisionist who want this holiday abolished,these whack jobs want you to believe that basically there was a garden of eden that Columbus and his evil white european counterparts destroyed in the America's,oh wait a minute don't tell them that Amerigo Vaspucci who the contients are named for was one of those white evil europeans we will have to rename our country and no longer be able to call ourselves Americans. :pot:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
I want to say a hearty HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY! to all the left wing revisionist who want this holiday abolished,these whack jobs want you to believe that basically there was a garden of eden that Columbus and his evil white european counterparts destroyed in the America's,oh wait a minute don't tell them that Amerigo Vaspucci who the contients are named for was one of those white evil europeans we will have to rename our country and no longer be able to call ourselves Americans. :pot:
It never happened the world is flat. The trade center was knocked down by our own government. JFK is still being shot. The holocaust never happened. Acid rain will destroy the earth. And the end is coming Nov of 2012 :lol:

Skidz

Reaction score
I find it hilarious when people talk about "native" Americans. There's no such thing. The early people of North American didn't just spontaneously appear here. They immigrated across the Aleutian area where Alaska and Russia are so close together. So they're immigrants, too.

jays69bird

Reaction score
Skidz said:
I find it hilarious when people talk about "native" Americans. There's no such thing. The early people of North American didn't just spontaneously appear here. They immigrated across the Aleutian area where Alaska and Russia are so close together. So they're immigrants, too.
Ny God,I thought I was the only one going aroud saying that! I remember taking classes at a local college as a non trad about 9 yrs. ago I had a history instructor( he was working on his disertation) and arguing that same point,this clown wanted to give the state back to the Iroquois,( he objected to me calling them that,saying it was a French term) by saying they were the true Americans.Of course this is the same guy I had to correct when he said The Phillipines was an U.S. commenwealth like Puerto Rico,I pointed out to him that they were an independant nation since July 4 1946,and these are the people teaching our children.

Back