• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Fourth!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish a happy 4th of July to all my Road Runner friends. Be safe out there today doing whatever you may be doing!!! :cheers: :party: :banana:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Happy Fourth! went and saw the fireworks last night. my ears still hurt. especially good this year. gonna take the birdie for a ride up to Dad's and cook out.

Collin

Reaction score
Workin a 24 at the firehouse...had a nice mortar to the face last week...so far the shore is safe today. Happy 4th to everyone!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Happy Fourth guys. Have any of you read wht Ted Nugent had to say about the Supreme Court and Pres. O'Bama? If not, look it up. Good stuff!

jays69bird

Reaction score
Was going good until I was washing the bird and my new cell phone into the wash bucket,some one at wife's work to put it into a bad of rice and seal it. :brickwall:

John69RR

Reaction score
Happy 4th to everyone also. The Houston Chronicle printed the Declaration of Indepenedence today in the editorial section. Well worth reading. Here is a link. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/edi ... 93107.html
I enjoyed the readers comment referring to the paragraph that stated "My favorite part of the Declaration of Independence is the paragraph demanding entitlements, social security, universal healthcare, welfare, unemployment benefits, grants for green energy, and big corporate bail-outs."

Roadcuda

Reaction score
John69RR said:
Happy 4th to everyone also. The Houston Chronicle printed the Declaration of Indepenedence today in the editorial section. Well worth reading. Here is a link. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/edi ... 93107.html
I enjoyed the readers comment referring to the paragraph that stated "My favorite part of the Declaration of Independence is the paragraph demanding entitlements, social security, universal healthcare, welfare, unemployment benefits, grants for green energy, and big corporate bail-outs."

I may be wrong here, but there were some parts of that that seemed to apply to things going on now! All we need to do is change a few names. The comment that got me was the one below the one you mentioned John. If he thinks we're better off now, well I'd like to know what world he's living in. He may be right though about them all being the same.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Missed this one when it was actually the Fourth...we had house guests visiting from North Carolina for the holiday so I haven't been on here except for a couple of minutes here and there... Felt bad for our friends - they came down expecting three days of sunshine, sand & salt air at the beach; what they got was Seattle with heat & humidity. The grass is a foot tall and can't be mowed because it's so freakin' wet...I'm expecting Noah to show up any minute looking for a pair of German Shepherds to put on his boat...maybe I'll get lucky and he's just in need of a couple of Miniature Sh*tters... :lol:

Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday. I took the entire week off - but nothing noteworthy is getting done while we're in constant umbrella mode... Looking forward to getting on a plane to PA on Thursday!

God Bless Uncle Ted!!!
:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Looking forward to getting on a plane to PA on Thursday!

God Bless Uncle Ted!!!

didya see the story on the news last weekend where passangers on the [plane found maggots on their seat? some moron brought rotten meat onboard, and put it in the overhead. imigane sleeping in your seat, mouth open............ :eek: how could no one smell that meat if it was that rotten?
what part of Pa you going to Ray?

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
at least it not 100deg temps with 90% humidity and no rain in a month like up here in Pa. my grass crunches when we walk on it :toetap:,have a safe trip and hope to seeya at carlisle :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
at least it not 100deg temps with 90% humidity and no rain in a month like up here in Pa. my grass crunches when we walk on it :toetap:,have a safe trip and hope to seeya at carlisle :thumbsup:
It's the same weather up here in Ct! And I work outside most of the day, Not fun. But I've been checking the weather for the weekend, guess when they are talking about a chance for rain.!!! Yup, chance of t-storms over the weekend. It won't stop me from going to Carlisle. though.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Looking forward to getting on a plane to PA on Thursday!

what part of Pa you going to Ray?

Why do I see the little face-palm guy in your next post...???
...CARLISLE... :rimshot:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I am getting psyched for Carlisle! :banana:

I look forward to meeting you guys.

Yeah, they call for scattered thundershowers, but that's to be expected this time of year.
Probably wont rain at all, or maybe a shower passing through - but by no means a rain-out.

Back