• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HarryHeck Intro

HarryHeck

Reaction score
I'm a lawyer from Boston, Massachusetts addicted to the velocity channel, Mecum Auctions and just about any car restoration shows. Just sold my 1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite and bought a 1970 Roadrunner in Vitamin C Orange.The car is in great shape aside from minor issues that I'm dealing with. I just did the driver's door latch assembly; couldn't find the part anywhere. I like all things Mopar but do admit I've seen an occasional Mustang (Boss) I wouldn't mind owning.

inri

Reaction score
Hello Harry,

Welcome from N. California!

Post some pics of you bird for us to see :)

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm a lawyer from Boston, Massachusetts addicted to the velocity channel, Mecum Auctions and just about any car restoration shows. Just sold my 1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite and bought a 1970 Roadrunner in Vitamin C Orange.The car is in great shape aside from minor issues that I'm dealing with. I just did the driver's door latch assembly; couldn't find the part anywhere. I like all things Mopar but do admit I've seen an occasional Mustang (Boss) I wouldn't mind owning.
Welcome aboard. I'm sure Ray will chime in and tell you all about owning a Boss :jester:

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. Finally, someone to post bail.:cheers: Are you going to Carlisle? We might need your services that weekend when we all get together.:biggrin-new:

HarryHeck

Reaction score
Can't do Carlisle, distance problem. But I can always work from here! I'll keep an eye out for problems that weekend.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Can't do Carlisle, distance problem. But I can always work from here! I'll keep an eye out for problems that weekend.

Great... More legal bills....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah there are a few that aren't allowed in the state of Pa.......

Back