• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

headers always burn up plug wires

moparstuart

Reaction score

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That boy couldn't have come from my loins (Jacky Gleason) :lmao: Although he did get 95 posts out of this thread :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
are you a mirical man uncle george tell us your secret ?

he cheated, he drilled holes in his valve covers..........

dobie

Reaction score
No problems here either. I'm running the FireCore's as well with headers. My headers, however, were Jet-Hot coated, which seems to make a major difference. Oh, and no shielding on the wires either.

moparstuart

Reaction score
dobie said:
No problems here either. I'm running the FireCore's as well with headers. My headers, however, were Jet-Hot coated, which seems to make a major difference. Oh, and no shielding on the wires either.
they may not look it anymore but my super comps came straight from summit already jet hot coated also

my camera died yesterday so i got more pictures today at a little 4th of july car show I just got back from love the new plugs wires and socks no more mis at all . .

Back