• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner Sail Panels on 70 Roadrunner Hardtop

Lucky LAr

Reaction score
I bought some new Sail Panels from Legendary, as you can see in the picture the area where the clips attach are different from what I took off my car

Mine has 2 places to attach the clips, the new one only has one place to attach a clip & it is in the wrong position

Legendary says that the ones I took off my car are incorrect ????

Anybody out there dealt with this & have any suggestions, or where I can get the correct ones
20170701_135441_resized.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I see them In Classic book but they don't show the clip's or where they go. So think I will get mine through Classic.

Lucky LAr

Reaction score
Just received some uncovered ones from Classic
they have the 2 spots for the clips & they say they are for 69 & 70 RR GTX
made by REM not Legendary
20170713_193014_resized.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Something dose not look the same as the old one. Dose the front clip match the original one Then just use one. I only removed one clip on my 69 road runner in the sail panel area. Did not see any other clip like that. But you have to take in to fact that this car was striped down and a lot of that area was rusted out. I am with 69hemiebeep on one clip. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Oh darn. Well open mouth and insert foot. :lol: I did not see the year. Tell him to just drill a few new holes. Russ.

Back