• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater box question

Darrell day

Reaction score
may sound like a silly question but I bought my 69 r/r in pieces, it’s a non a/c car the box has a place for 3 cables the control has only 2 places for cables I’m I missing something?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Man that is pretty bad. Mine came with nothing Just controls hanging in the dash. So I went with an after market heat and air. I am sure someone will eater have pic's or an answer for you. May be post some pic's your self. Wish you luck. Russ.

HD539

Reaction score
One cable works the heater to defrost, one cable is for temperature control and the third cable runs to the passenger vent.

HD539

Reaction score
405DCB19-B062-4794-96E6-721994A1B8CE.jpeg Thought a photo would help. Upper left (top) is where the heater/defrost cable attaches. Middle top is the temperature attachment and the far tight is the passenger fresh air vent which is part of the heater box. The passenger vent control cable attaches to the right of the steering wheel.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Darrell their are not silly question's when parts are missing off a car and we don't know how it came apart. Someone striped this car and who knows where it all went. So I have had to ask the guy's here a lot of question's my self. Thanks to them it has been a real help in restoring this runner. Russ. :drinks:

Back