• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello all

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Looks like it received a Rallye Green repaint at some point...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"right click save" for future black mail file............

I like Rallye Green...It's just CSW Green that makes me nauseous... :basketcase:

:jester:

Zapa

Reaction score
If I start working on it i'm not stopping till someone takes it away from me thats how I am. The devil guy on my shoulder keeps telling me resto mod! SRT8! 4 wheel disk brakes, tubular control arms, heated leather seats. :devil: The Angel guy on the other shoulder keeps telling me if i listen to him that would mean devorce, cutting up a very orig car, and money i'll never get back. :facepalm:

Brakes are 100% gone from sitting. Thats where i'd have to start.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
[quote="ACME A12":eqfqy3km]Looks like it received a Rallye Green repaint at some point...

I like Rallye Green...It's just CSW Green that makes me nauseous... :basketcase:

:jester:[/quote:eqfqy3km]
I'd be careful Dave, this sounds like a diversionary tactic to me!!!! :acme: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
[quote="ACME A12":4y0gzp41]Looks like it received a Rallye Green repaint at some point...

:jester:[/quote:4y0gzp41]

protest all you want...we got you on record saying you like green,,,CSW,Rallye, it's all GREEN... :banana:

Zapa

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Welcome from the left coast. Looks real clean. Does it run?

It would smoke the tires off the day I parked it. I haven't started it in over 7 years so i'm not going to attempt it till all fluids are drained and replaced. Haven't had time. It's got zero response in the brake pedal. so its a ways off from even a run around the block. But I have no reason to think that it won't. It is a mopar after all and they are resilliant to such neglect in my experience. I will keep you posted. If I were a betting man i'd say it will require nothing beyond alittle emery cloth on the points at the most to get it to growel.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Zapa said:
If I start working on it i'm not stopping till someone takes it away from me thats how I am. The devil guy on my shoulder keeps telling me resto mod! SRT8! 4 wheel disk brakes, tubular control arms, heated leather seats. :devil: The Angel guy on the other shoulder keeps telling me if i listen to him that would mean devorce, cutting up a very orig car, and money i'll never get back. :facepalm:

There was a guy at the MATS that made his own Charger 500 and did the SRT8 works to it along with custom suspension and what not. He pulled down every award in the resto mod class it was sharp all black. I bet some one got a pic of it,maybe Ray

Zapa

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Zapa said:

There was a guy at the MATS that made his own Charger 500 and did the SRT8 works to it along with custom suspension and what not. He pulled down every award in the resto mod class it was sharp all black. I bet some one got a pic of it,maybe Ray

I'd love to see it, restomods are few with mopars it seems and google offers little.

Back