• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello everyone

kariverson

Reaction score
Hello,

Nice to be here.
My name is Phil and and I'm really into mopars. Especially RoadRunners (This sounds like an AA meeting hehe)

I'm across the pond in Europe!

I'm joining this forum to gain insight and knowledge about Road Runners as my goal is to buy one and restore it with my father and friends. It's about the journey too! Now just about the destination! I'm currently looking for a '69 or '70 project car to purchase.

Thank you for having me!
-Phil

cosgig

Reaction score
Welcome Phil, and hoping for great luck on your search. Describe your perfect car, please.

kariverson

Reaction score
Welcome Phil, and hoping for great luck on your search. Describe your perfect car, please.
Oh man I don't know, I never think of too many details about a car I want, so I can be realistic about my options. Lets see, F7 Green 1970 RR 440 6BBL Pistol grip 4 speed manual, but who wouldn't like one like that!

cosgig

Reaction score
Checks all your boxes, survivor car owned by a FB friend of mine. Selling it for $150k. Super low miles, still has the original tires, rims, and H-pipe. Steep? Maybe, but there’s probably not another one like it!

D129E104-867B-425E-B276-9C0A508E3642.png

kariverson

Reaction score
Checks all your boxes, survivor car owned by a FB friend of mine. Selling it for $150k. Super low miles, still has the original tires, rims, and H-pipe. Steep? Maybe, but there’s probably not another one like it!
So cool! Love it! 51 year old tires? How are they preserved and not falling apart?

cosgig

Reaction score
All of the original stuff is taken off and stored away, it’s running what looks like Goodyear Eagles with the raised yellow letters, and undoubtably a new exhaust.

Back