• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello from corpus christi texas

RockyRhoads

Reaction score
Hi michaelis my god given name friends call me rocky 61 years old and a disabled vet from RVN era now enjoying restoring classic cars Mopar is in my blood and currently own a 99 cummins dually that I haul my projects home with.have just discovered a honeypot of mid to late 30's plymouths that I look forward to bringing back to life. One Item that I have cherished sinceI was16 years old is an original 1969 roadrunner beep beep horn(not a knockoff) that I salvaged from a junkyard in las vegas nevada. Since I probably will never find a carto drive under it I figured that some one would be interested in it

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
rocky....welcome from new york.......you have to buy a roadrunner since you now have the horn......you only live once....enjoy life while you can :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Rocky,Im with George, slip a car under it :beep: Or put some pictures of it in the fore sale section with the date code .

Back