• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Ga.

nomadci

Reaction score
[youtube:1oxrql59]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyqivQaZP3Q[/youtube:1oxrql59]

nomadci

Reaction score
Yes, just playing around on the pc.....had some fun with it, one of those lazy afternoons hangin out with a couple of friends (tequila and Corona) :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Great job making the video! There is just one problem, :jester: you never let us see the times after the run!!!!!! :lol:

nomadci

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Great job making the video! There is just one problem, :jester: you never let us see the times after the run!!!!!! :lol:
Oh that was intentional......every now and again we make a small.......wager on the outcome so I wouldn't want to tip my hand. Safe to say in full race mode (105 gas, air cleaner off, Stage V intake, dual 650 center squirters, MT ET's) Kong will do mid to low 6's in the 1/8. The tranny is a built 727. I ordered one of the new RS 600 5 speeds (manual) from Keisler back in January but it hasn't shipped yet :toetap: , which will not only help with my launch by will do wonders for my gas mileage. Thanks for the compliments on the video, I realize it's a little over the top (r rated) but it was fun making..... :crazy:

Back