• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from RR426RI

RR426RI

Reaction score
Hi everyone- just bought a '69 bird/426 hemi automatic and had it shipped from Oregon to New England. All matching #'s, great shape. Have always been a Chevy-guy (Corvettes), this is my first Mopar. Actually, the guy I bought my first Vette from had a Road Runner when I was a kid, so I always loved RR's and think they're one of the best looking cars ever made.

Just got it registered yesterday and took a nice little ride today. Glad to have joined the site....

134383_10533826_1969_Plymouth_Road+Runner.jpg

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
welcome from new york.......we love hemi roadrunners here....post more pics......awesome looking ride you got there and yes it is the baddest car ever built
you need any advice just ask.....bunch of great guys here :cheers: :cheers:

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. :cheers: Those look like some old school Champ 500 wheels. :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest from CT. Great lookin' bird. From your name I'm gonna guess that you're in Rhode Island? There is a large mopar scene in Ct with over 300 members in the club. If you would like some info send me a PM and I'll send you some info, Steve

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
more picture please as soon as you can

pic whore.... :acme:

welcome from Ohio. Beautiful runner! :drool:

Back