• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Wis.

hemi67s

Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Steve and I live in the land of cheese and beer. I have a few Mopars, 09 Challenger R/T, 05 Durango Hemi, 03 Ram 2500 Hemi, and of course my 69 4-speed runner. I was looking up info on the over center spring for clutch pedals, came across this site and here I am. I will post my info on my runner later, but for now here is a pic. Now I am sure some won't like it because it's not stock but I have every single stock part, although it will never go back to stock. LOL! :beep:

DSC_0415.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome Steve, from Steve in Ct. Great lookin' ride, and a nice collection of Mopars! :thumbsup: Don't worry about whether it's stock or not. We have guys here who keep 'em stock like myself and others who don't. Our philosophy is that it's your car and money so do what makes you happy! There are a great bunch of guys here and we have a lot of fun so come back often and join in!

csuk9

Reaction score
Welcome! I like you car. Mines not stock either, but I love it just the same..
[attachment=0:rl826mjr]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366248402.198105.jpg[/attachment:rl826mjr]well.... More actually !! Lol

Sorry for the brevity... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366248356.545168.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366248402.198105.jpg

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
steve welcome from new york....you build it the way you like it......did the same thing......looks awesome :thumbsup:

cj69RR

Reaction score
Welcome and I like your runner, and having it to put back makes it even better. Even if it doesn't go back. Make your ride the way you want it. Enjoy it. That's what they are for! Even took mine to the grocery store today, everyone else was at work or school so the garage wasn't blocked. Man it's fun to get that thing out.

earlyrides

Reaction score
Welcome from Socal, the land of 300 days a year of 70 degrees and sunny. Or as we call it; Nopar-land.

Dont fool yourself that we wont like your Runner because it is not stock. As long as you drive it and occasionally abuse the rear tires; then you are among friends.
[attachment=0:29xkei1f]MOPAR FAMILY.jpg[/attachment:29xkei1f]

MOPAR FAMILY.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! :cheers:

Stock? Not Stock? Who cares???!!! I love 'em all as long as they aren't F8... :basketcase:

:jester:

Jim S.

Reaction score
Hello Steve from Mn. We just (and still going) got 6 inches of snow tonight. Hopefully it will die out before it gets your way. :snowball:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I love 'em all as long as they aren't F8... :basketcase:

my....we ARE stiring the pot lately, aren't we..... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

weclome from Ohio Steve.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
I love 'em all as long as they aren't F8... :basketcase:

my....we ARE stiring the pot lately, aren't we..... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Gotta keep you on your toe-tapping toes... :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
simply put, it is the finest color ever applied to a muscular mopar. There is no bad color for these cars, but green is the best. some here try to walk the fence, saying they like F3,F5,F6, and it's just F8 they don't like. Some even claim the green car they lust over in their garage "is my wife's car", we all know the truth.
now, quickly read carefully this original reply, as my internet security has alerted me that North Korean hackers are already attempting to change this post.

Back