• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello ya'll..!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you had me fooled...never noticed the avatar.....:bs_flag:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
FOR B BODIES ONLY. Think we have lost a couple of members to that site. I surf the other's every now and then when looking for info. So if you don't have a runner steel a pic and your in who know the difference.

RonLiv

Reaction score
FOR B BODIES ONLY. Think we have lost a couple of members to that site. I surf the other's every now and then when looking for info. So if you don't have a runner steel a pic and your in who know the difference.
So my dog catching a squirrel isn't OK? I mean you try and catch one, using your mouth.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I think the squirrel was dead and the dog found it. This is a gross misrepresentation calling for you to be placed in the punishment room where Madam Basketcase will administer punishment :rofl:

RonLiv

Reaction score
I think the squirrel was dead and the dog found it. This is a gross misrepresentation calling for you to be placed in the punishment room where Madam Basketcase will administer punishment :rofl:
He's found plenty of dead stuff before, but never picks it up. He just turns to me and says: "how much I wanted to take scalps, but it was not my kill". Here's another one. I mean how many dead squirrel's can there be just laying around. 1015171345a-1.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
one of our cats catches squirrels, birds...then leaves them by the back door for us. saves us a lot of time at the meat counter.....

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well if he would catch about 20 or so then you might have a meal. Their is a picture of a runner full of pine cone's from squirrel's some where here on the site. Good doggie.

peresvet24

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Nice barracuda:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm also a member on FBBO:usflag::usflag::usflag:
I'm also don't own a Road Runner :beep:
I've got a Volga Gaz 2410:steering::fool:
But I'm really love mopars and :luvplace::drinks:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
On this post look at Edit. Don't know why some don't show this but my post on this page dose bottom left. Russ.

Back