• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
View attachment 28380 Brings back memories long forgotten. Think new, I paid around $4K for my road runner. And then in those days...... we’d squirt oil in all the body hollows, didn’t help much. Any rust developed made it worse- softened up. After about 8 years ownership and as a DD the rear quarters we’re getting bad. Like everybody else made repairs, painted the lower part of the car a matt black. Now too with the big PLYMOUTH letters on the rear quarters, oh well. Stayed like that until the car was completely redone, all one color (lt. Green Metallic), nothing blacked out.

People thought I had a few screws loose, getting an old car like that repainted???? Maybe 8 years old and 140K on OD. Imagine finding a rr like or better these days, it’s tempting. My Corvette was a pain in the rump too, it was like putting money into something never to be that desirable or worth anymore with $$$$.
Well join the crowd buddy I think we let our I want it get the best of us. Or the desire to have a muscle car over a KIA. :lol: Russ.

Back