• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me if you can to find this A12 dead or alive RM23M9A280114

pro-streeter

Reaction score
In my efforts to find my Dad's A12 Road Runner ordered new, I spoke with a long time friend of his John. My Dad passed in 2001 so I do not often see his friends. As I understand John said the second owner of the car who purchased it from my dad said it moved to Central Canada. May be Saskatchewan. It then made it's way to the Midwest, Wisconsin, Michigan maybe he indicated. At that time it may have been in an accident. Below is a copy of a post I have on this site with some additional details. Hope this new info sparks some memories of the car. Thanks everyone

Help me find RM23M9A280114 INFO please a little history

Looking for my Dad's A12 F3 Frost Green Road Runner. My dad and mom purchased it new from Tekoa Motors Tekoa WA. Last I understand it had been sold to somebody in Canada in the early 1980's. It was purchased from a gentleman named Wayne Hansen second owner in Spokane Washington. It was painted White at that time. Any information on this would be appreciated. If the car has been damaged or parted any of the remaining parts Engine Trans (Automatic) Hood, shell, etc I am interested. If the car is not for sale I would like to still provide my contact information if it is to be sold in the future. I do have the original Edlebrock intake and 6 barrel Holley carbs that dad removed around 1972. He sold them to a friend who got them to me a couple years ago. My dad has passed away and the car has good memories for me. He often said it would be mine when I grow up. Thanks for any help
Thanks, Dave JR

6bbl.jpg

A12

Reaction score
Was this your dad's A12 in later or recent years??

3851c10283b.jpg

3851c10283b.jpg

pro-streeter

Reaction score
Last and only time I was at Wayne's house the car in your posted picture was in his garage. Do you know the history of the car pictured? Wayne as stated in my post above was the second owner purchasing the car from my Dad around 1974 roughly.

Back