• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hemi rr on ebay

Roadcuda

Reaction score
It does appear to be a soild car. That is an intersting place for the fuel pickup to be! :crazy:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks solid. Any guesses as to the reserve...?

Carbs are not quite as nice as Bob's are... :lol:

:jester:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
If anyone is really serious about this car, let me know. The zip code listed is just a few miles from me.

I don't believe I know the car, but I may be able to put the pieces together if this is a local car.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
droptop said:
ACME A12 said:

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

Is the head cracked around the one of the spark plug holes?

yeah that spark plug hole looks screwie right???
when i first looked at the car i said what crap and its all rusted but it looks like he zip stripped it
the other question is ...is it a real hemi car
i dont need another project

moparstuart

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
droptop said:
ACME A12 said:

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

Is the head cracked around the one of the spark plug holes?

yeah that spark plug hole looks screwie right???
when i first looked at the car i said what crap and its all rusted but it looks like he zip stripped it
the other question is ...is it a real hemi car
i dont need another project
its got hemi frame torq boxes , looks to be legit

mcmopar

Reaction score
Those are now available and can be added. One would hope its not a well done clone.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
One would hope its not a well done clone.

I don't think you can easily clone 30+ years of patina... :lol: That stuff has been there a LONG time...

Bidding is only up to $16.6K at this point. I'm guessing he has the reserve set at about $30K or so...couldn't be much more considering how much work ($$$) will be required to get that bird back into tip-top shape and what they are currently trading for...then again maybe he has been sitting around watching barret-jacka$$ and has decided this thing will fund his retirement... :D Maybe he could get more than I'm guessing if the block really is the original one...but who knows at this point?

That has to be the filthiest Rat Roaster I have ever seen...

Those LR fender tags remain a curious enigma to me. It has the "999" in the fifth row for the 4.10 Dana, but no "A32". And out of nowhere appears the "V7X" accent stripe code. You just never know what will be included and what won't on the tags for these cars...

ACME

moparchris

Reaction score
I need on of these! But not near the price of a running one. :eek: I am guessing thats what he wants since it was on the bag a few months ago and I believe it bid upwards of 25k reserve not met. I have seen running cars for sale in the low 60s obo on the trader.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hey someone coulda had this creme puff for $10gs at the Nats a couple years ago...............course no Hemi,trans,trunk,frame,floors,body........ :huh:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
hey someone coulda had this creme puff for $10gs at the Nats a couple years ago...............course no Hemi,trans,trunk,frame,floors,body........ :huh:

You've posted that one before; still hurts my eyes even though I've seen it before... :eek:

I think the rear spoiler was mounted directly to the shackles on that particular model... :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
That aint so bad, I bought this cream puff in 06 for $4500. :crazy: And yes its on a ramcharger chassis! :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Nice one Ray :lmao:

Thank-you. We aim to entertain... :D

So what's the story with the Charger 4X4...? Still have it? I know that you're out to save every wayward MoPar out there, but this one looks like a bit of a reach even for someone with your talents and eclectic tastes...so I KNOW there's a story... :D

moparchris

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I hope you saved the driver's quarter! :eek: :popcorn:

I know some serious patch work, right?

I have it still and I will save it. :brickwall: It will be damn near a rebody though. :brickwall: It has it fendertag and everything. I even have a partial build sheet for it. It was red with a red and white interior and a 4 gear. I paid too much for it but it was 06 and all. I bought it off the bag sight unseen. I knew what i was getting into. :brickwall: It will probably be worth what a nice 318 car would be restored but it is a HEMI charger and I just couldnt let it go. :brickwall:

I AM TOTALLY OFF MY ROCKER!!! :crazy:

Back