• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here are some pics of my RR in progress

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Look's good. Posted some pic's of mine on project's. Dose yours draw air through the call out badge area of the hood. Did not see and air grabber on it. Mine was yellow under the red and going to change to a B5 blue and put some Royal blue flake small flake in the first coat of clear to make it pop. Good looking car and appreciate the pic's of the Runner. Your bird brother/Motor Head. Russ.:worship:

bjersauto

Reaction score
Russ it is a air grabber hood it does pull air from the call out area. My paint job is single stage no clear just color sanded and buffed. Thanks for your guys input. Steve

bjersauto

Reaction score
Where do you want me to send the tool box L.O.L Its big enough ill just put tow hitch on it and tow it

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I used to work with a tractor trailer mechanic, his box wag so big itt came with an electric motor to move it.

redheelerdog

Reaction score

What intake is that if I might ask? Is it single plane? how much hood clearance?

The reason I ask is I have a 67 Coronet 500 with a Victor single plane and I had to cut a hole in the hood and add a large scoop to get the whole thing to fit.

Just wondering if a RR with a 440 sits lower in the engine bay than a Coronet?

Trying to get a feel on how tall a 440 intake and carb can be to fully close a standard call out hood on my 69RR.

Even an Eddy dual plane still makes the carb sit WAY to high to even dream about closing the hood without a scoop on the Coronet. (shorter air cleaner of course)

2016-6_zpsg5nrfiqv.jpg

Mopar%201_zpsjnatp9og.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
a 440 sits higher than a 383, but don't know how much in the two different cars. sweet Coronet!

Back