• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here we go again

Barbotte

Reaction score
20201030_155025 (2).jpg 20201030_155032 (2).jpg View attachment 33385 Hi folks. Just want to introduce myself properly. Been around mopars most of my life, had a few of them (66 Barracuda, 74 Duster, 66 Charger and a current ’14 Ram). I have just purchased a 73 Roadrunner project car. Previous owner couldn’t complete the project so I decided to tackle it (impossible to kick the mopar habit). My last project, 66 Charger, was a great challenge. Took it from a shell and rebuilt it to my needs. Learned a lot, what to do and certainly what not to attempt next time. All parts for the roadrunner are there, body has been done properly so I have a good foundation to start with. Originally came with a 400, but that is long gone but it comes with a good 71 440 that I will install till I find a 400 core to stroke out. I hope that in the near future I can pick your brains on several questions pertaining to this model. I know a B body is a B body, but there will be several differences with interior and under hood maze.

Denis

Back