• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here we go again!

moparchris

Reaction score
Got my new issue from Musclecar Review. I wonder if this guy is registered here. If he is I bet his head is real big. :facepalm: Funny thing is most people mentioned in the article were pairs, for example, Mr and MRs so-and-so. Not this guy, he must be flying solo. :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Got my new issue from Musclecar Review. I wonder if this guy is registered here. If he is I bet his head is real big. :facepalm: Funny thing is most people mentioned in the article were pairs, for example, Mr and MRs so-and-so. Not this guy, he must be flying solo. :acme:
Guess I'm going back to Barns and Noble again today. And I'm still hearing about that around here, you know the ownership thing :lol: Dual Thermoquads :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
Guess I'm going back to Barns and Noble again today. And I'm still hearing about that around here, you know the ownership thing :lol: Dual Thermoquads :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

3.64s too. :lmao:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I noticed the car was listed with a custom gearset. Might be a good balance of cruising and acceleration.

Back