• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hertion Intro

Hertion

Reaction score
Hi Hertion here. I joined 69road runner when I was flipping through an old popular science magazine ( one of my favorite magazines) and saw a story about it, I had to check it out because I had a super efficient wind turbine idea for about 6 years but could not possibly fund it myself. I have 3 other ideas listed and 2 of my 4 must be ok cause I am getting lots of votes and like I said I am a fan of popular science so you know I am a nerd and dont have many friends IRL. I am also a single father to 3 and aalso the only father my girlfriends daughter has ever known, the girlfriend is a 33 year old stroke patient awaiting a double transplant and I was recently suffered a sever spinal injury that stopped me from doing my normal (heavy industrial machine builder) job . workman comp dont pay crap and I am just trying to make enough money off my brain to keep a house for my kids and hopefully pay to train myself for a less physical career. I joined here 01/07/14 and have already influenced 9

Back