• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Bob, look what I found today!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Because that interior (M2B) is the bottom-feeder Belvedere interior and with it came the bottom-feeder steering wheel. Simple.

Should also have blue arm rest bezels instead of the chrome. He left the correct painted stainless trim above the door panel, but changed the bezels.

Like I said, this is the EXACT same interior as what is in Bambi - except that he has a radio... :D[/quote]
So Ray. In your mind is less better :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
So Ray. In your mind is less better :lmao:

I think you know by now that I like them ALL... :lol:

I do like the stripped down, purpose-built Hemi cars and A12s best though. That being said, I'd love to have a B5 383 RR with a/c, buckets, console, power everything, etc. to park next to Bambi... :yesnod: :banana: :yesnod:

:jester:

glhcarl

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Hey Carl! Where ya been? Don't see you around to much these days! Some of you seem to think that the steering wheel isn't correct for this car. Why wouldn't it? Or is it that it only be had with a certain package?

As previously stated the "taxi cab" interior came with a three spoke steering wheel that had a big center pad that you pushed for the horn and no road runner decal. I ordered the "taxi cab" interior in my original road runner. While it wasn't very fancy it did hold up really well.

I don't come aound as often as I would like, because I have to "log in" everytime I return and most of the time two or three times when I try to post something. I had to log in twice just to post this.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Don't forget about Moparty at Orlando Dodge on Sat. the 14th :thumbsup:

I have it on my calendar. What time does that start BTW?

I think I'm going to take Friday the 13th off to go to Zephyrhills so I can make your show that Saturday. Are you going to Zeph?

ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
glhcarl said:
Roadcuda said:
Hey Carl! Where ya been? Don't see you around to much these days!

I don't come aound as often as I would like, because I have to "log in" everytime I return and most of the time two or three times when I try to post something. I had to log in twice just to post this.

Don't let that keep you away Carl! I had the same trouble for a while. I tried not to take it personally, although I know it was a Blue conspericosy!(sp)

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
glhcarl said:
Roadcuda said:
Hey Carl! Where ya been? Don't see you around to much these days!

Don't let that keep you away Carl! I had the same trouble for a while. I tried not to take it personally, although I know it was a Blue conspericosy!(sp)
I had the log on problem too but it stopped a couple of months ago when i got a new router

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
roadrunnerh said:
It's around this time I start getting bummed about car show season being over.....

Funny how things are so regional...and dependant upon the weather... Car show season is just now starting here. I'm headed to one in just a few minutes down in Clearwater... Next weekend is MoPars with Big Daddy, and there's something (Zephyrhills, Moultrie, Daytona, etc...) every following weekend. Just yesterday I was on the phone with one of my buddies up in Georgia and he asked if I had made any progress on the Malibu. Told him that nothing noteworthy had been completed recently and he responded with "yeah, and between the car shows and the holidays you probably won't get anything done until January..."

I'll try to remember to take some pictures...

:jester:
Clearwater?????? Wow, My wife Sandy, and I stayed at the Sand Key Sheraton in Clearwater Beach in 2007. BEAUTIFUL! We had a great time!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Clearwater?????? Wow, My wife Sandy, and I stayed at the Sand Key Sheraton in Clearwater Beach in 2007. BEAUTIFUL! We had a great time!

Yeah, that is a nice area. We've got some really nice beaches. You'll have to give me a head's up if you're ever in the neighborhood again!

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:
Don't forget about Moparty at Orlando Dodge on Sat. the 14th :thumbsup:

I have it on my calendar. What time does that start BTW?

I think I'm going to take Friday the 13th off to go to Zephyrhills so I can make your show that Saturday. Are you going to Zeph?

ACME

Not going to Zeph. Daytona and Garlits will tap me out. Moparty gets under way at 8:00 AM and registration is open until 11:30 or Noon (I don't have the flier handy).

Back