• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Collin

Confederate1969

Reaction score
First, a long past due welcome to the board from me.

I haven't been keeping up with posts around here lately and just saw your thread on your '65 383. Even though yours seems to have been a frankenstein motor as you said, it's cool that yours is running. Mine's in a bit worse shape. Also, it looks like you and I are just about the same age. Very cool to see another young dude with a Road Runner! Where did you get yours? Did you buy it somewhere or was it in your family? Mine sat in my dad's garage since the early '80s and now I'm rebuilding it top to bottom.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
I AM GLAD TO SEE YOU YOUNG GUYS PICKING UP WHERE US OLD GUYS LEFT OFF....COOL IS MUSCLE CARS MADE IN AMERICA INSTEAD OF RICE ROCKETS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Confederate1969

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more! I will always favor old American iron over new imported plastic. And don't forget - if it weren't for the old guys, we new guys wouldn't have a clue what to do! :cheers:

Back