• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hi all, i'm new from queensland australia.

moz440

Reaction score
hi everyone, just found the site and decided to see what i've been missing out on. i have a rm23 69 r/runner i brought back from san jose in 2007. i only got it on the road a couple of weeks ago as ive been playing with some of my other cars ,stroker rb valiant vg coupe(aussie version of dart)& a 67 belvedere . i also have a few projects, a 39 plymouth coupe, and a 68 dart and another non mopar one i wont mention.i'm also into 4x4 and motorcycles.the roadrunner has a really good body but the paint is faded . origionally a 383 4 spd its now 440 4spd. my plan is to have the drive line all done and sorted and keep the body looking a bit ratty for now untill i can strip it and paint it properly at a later date.again, hello to you all. moz440.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA! :beep:

You'll like it here, a terrific bunch of guys with TONS of knowledge, pictures (Bob), and info!

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. Mopars are like Lays potato chips....you can't have just one. :lmao:

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome, moz440, from western new york
You make up the second Austrailan to join us, in the last few days
It's good to see Mopar is well represented in the Land Down Under
Enjoy your stay
I'm glad your on board with us
69B5

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio! post up plenty of pics of allllll those mopars! :popcorn:

moz440

Reaction score
Thanks Guy's for all your welcome's. i'll try to get some photos up. 65B5,you are most welcome, thanks for the kind words, moz440.

Back