• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi

Confederate1969

Reaction score
I haven't been on in a while because I felt lousy for the last post I made a while back. I didn't mean anything bad by it and I should have just let it be. I understand where everyone was coming from with what they were saying. Just forget I posted it.. Wasn't even anything tech related to the RR so it was pretty pointless of me to put on the board.

sam z

Reaction score
Ok man. Are you going to Carlisle? If so, I'll have a cold Molson with you
and forget about it.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Glad your back! What post? :cheers:

Hear! Hear!

Alright! The Blue Team is getting back to full strength!!! It's about time...Bob and I can't fight the greenies off by ourselves - we get one new member in the past month and they get like five just in the past week...Man, the DuPont sales rep that sold Ma MoPar all of that Coronet Station Wagon Green paint back in '68 - '69 must have been laughing all the way to the bank... :lol:

Welcome back Rebel With A Runner! :cheers:

:jester:
ACME

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hey man, all is good. Don't even think about it anymore. Come on in, kick back and, as Jed Clampett used to say; "kick your shoes off, y'all come back now, ya hear?" :banana:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Glad your back......if friends can't have a spout now and then without being ok with it afterwords nobody would have any friends............forget about it and welcome back. :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hey there Confederate, welcome back. Well, Gary pretty much said what I was going to, and I agree with him. It's no big deal, and the important thing is that your back. So, how are you coming along with your car?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
OK... I've said this before... We're not gonna have a group hug....

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Big John":2p88lztl]OK... I've said this before... We're not gonna have a group hug....

Yeah, Bob, Pay Attention...!!! :lmao:

:jester:[/quote:2p88lztl]

you better listen or else!!!!!!....welcome back

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Big John":2gvwg44b]OK... I've said this before... We're not gonna have a group hug....

:jester:[/quote:2gvwg44b]
Hey, I wasnt the one getting all warm and fuzzy :gay: . I can see one coming and thank goodness I wont be there :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Big John":2da350ae]OK... I've said this before... We're not gonna have a group hug....

:jester:
Hey, I wasnt the one getting all warm and fuzzy :gay: . I can see one coming and thank goodness I wont be there :lmao:[/quote:2da350ae]
Me neither!

Confederate1969

Reaction score
Well my Road Runner is at a dead halt. I'm still having problems finding a shop to machine my block, crank, and heads. I have heard a name of a guy nearby that supposedly does good work, but I don't know if he's good with Mopars. Guess I'll just have to call him and ask some questions.

My wife finally decided it was time to get a new car. She had had an '04 Chevy Cavalier. I'm really glad it's gone. I always cringed at the thought of her being hit by someone in a larger vehicle. We looked at a dozen different SUV's. So I bought her a 2005 Dodge Durango Limited. Has a 5.7L Hemi + 3.55s. After surrendering to the fact I'm not going to be able to get a new Hemi Challenger any time in the next decade, I decided I'd at least get a Mopar that had one in it. Ok, so I admit I was thinking of myself a little when I bought it. :leave: Luckily she loves it too.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
glad you're back! and this ain't the 'parts. we can have a difference of opinion, and get over it. hang in there with the runner.

Back