• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hidh Tension lead cleaning

Steve

Reaction score
What do you guys use for cleaning the leads.As you can see from the pic mine aren't too bad but do let the engine bay down a bit.It's mainly oily finger marks,and I can't seem to shift 'em.
002-3.jpg

Steve

Reaction score
Steve said:
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
Get black ones :jester:
wear your little rubber gloves too :D
Can you guys quit joking around,it's kind of annoying....I'm after answers :jester:
Then just go away :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]

Bob I'm saying that tongue in cheek...Just wanted to write again the famous quote from the guy on here wanting the value on his RR :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
Steve said:
69hemibeep said:
Then just go away :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bob I'm saying that tongue in cheek...Just wanted to write again the famous quote from the guy on here wanting the value on his RR :lol:

And ole Bob hooks up another one! He is just :acme: back at you. He very rarely says anything serious unless it includes a picture. :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I hooked a big one on the other side of the pond. Steve I laughed out loud with the annoyed line that was good. All in fun, it must be that I'm a bit rusty with my English humor. :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Steve said:
Can you guys quit joking around,it's kind of annoying....I'm after answers :jester:

The timing, the delivery, the computer voice inflection...PERFECT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicely done, old chap... :thumbsup:

:jester:

Steve

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I hooked a big one on the other side of the pond. Steve I laughed out loud with the annoyed line that was good. All in fun, it must be that I'm a bit rusty with my English humor. :jester:
Well done Bob,you got me :thumbsup: :lol: With your reply I thought you figured I'd had a momentary sense of humour by-pass and you had fogotten about the other guys famous quote.I know the memory is one of the first things to fail when people get to your age :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Steve said:
69hemibeep said:
Well done Bob,you got me :thumbsup: :lol: With your reply I thought you figured I'd had a momentary sense of humour by-pass and you had fogotten about the other guys famous quote.I know the memory is one of the first things to fail when people get to your age :jester:
OUCH :lol: But I think this kills the memory quicker :cheers: :D As a matter of fact my response "Then just go away" is what he did :yesnod: How does your young dead gray matter feel now :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
He's gone...but you guys are still annoying... :basketcase:

We may be, but you still stick around! :jester: There must be something you like about us!!!!! :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:

We may be, but you still stick around! :jester: There must be something you like about us!!!!! :lol:
Or maybe we are not annoying enough :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:

Or maybe we are not annoying enough :jester:

Great. Bombastic Sponge Bob thinks he has a new challenge... :basketcase:

Back