• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hlrich24 Intro

hlrich24

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to the site. I have been a Dodge and Plymouth fan my whole life. I have owned 2 1969 Dodge Chargers both 383 cars, a 1971 Dodge Coronet Crestwood Station Wagon 383hiperf, and now I have just acquired my firs 69 RR. I Grew up in the back seat of this car. It has been in the family for 24 years. Its a 383 4 speed A31 package car from the Los Angles plant. My Dad and I just got it running after 15yrs of sitting in the garage! I am pumped to be apart of this group!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. I had a '68 Charger R/T for almost 20 years. Post up some pics of the runner when you can.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome from AZ. I was part of the state champion Plymouth trouble shooting contest in 1972 held at Casper Community college. At the time we resided in Cheyenne but wasn't in Wyoming but 10 years, We do go up there as my outlaws live in Douglas, just down the street from you.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from CT. That's a great lookin' car you have there. I love the stories where cars have been in a family for a long time and that the family is still involved with the cars.

gunnar

Reaction score
Welcome from Minnesota. Nice looking ride!!

Very different hood scoop treatment.

Kinda like the bird on the side.

Some here might tell you the positioning is a bit off though.

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
who cares about the hood...it's a post car with Cragars!!:thumbsup:

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to the site. I have been a Dodge and Plymouth fan my whole life. I have owned 2 1969 Dodge Chargers both 383 cars, a 1971 Dodge Coronet Crestwood Station Wagon 383hiperf, and now I have just acquired my firs 69 RR. I Grew up in the back seat of this car. It has been in the family for 24 years. Its a 383 4 speed A31 package car from the Los Angles plant. My Dad and I just got it running after 15yrs of sitting in the garage! I am pumped to be apart of this group!

hlrich24 welcome , that's cool story about a family heirloom, 69RR good luck with the RR, sounds like it's in good hands

A31PKG

Reaction score
(oops! I meant to post in the General thread....gettin' old....)

Sounds like you've found out how to obtain a title history. Most DMV's offer this service for a fee. Just know that attempting to contact previous owners using DMV-provided info is usually (if not always) illegal. It is provided for "research purposes" only in most cases.

I tracked my old car's history down by contacting a speed shop that was local to where it spent most of its life. From there my investigation snowballed until I actually got in contact with the original owner! It was a lot of fun, but also kinda nerve-racking. Most of the folks I contacted were nice & helpful, I was lucky...This is not always the case! Good luck!

Last edited:
Back