• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HMM article

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
jerrysdustydog said:
Looks like we have a little more in common. I am in the telco business also. I'm a supervisor for Table Top Tel. Co, based out of Ajo. We both live in Az, have a RR. Maybe when I finish mine we can hook up at a show somewhere. I travel all over the state, so surely we can run into each other somewhere. :cheers:
Prescott or maybe Williams. I plan on going to the Vegas show in March.

What are those dates Bob. I'll be in Vegas the 7th thru the 10th.
22nd-24th

moparchris

Reaction score
Nice article. I think you got robbed of the whole muscle machine of the year. Even though I voted a hundred times myself! :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Nice article. I think you got robbed of the whole muscle machine of the year. Even though I voted a hundred times myself! :lol:
I voted once or twice myself. I think the writers pick the winner and the voting is to get more outside people to look at the rag. After all a 442 won and there were two of them, don't you think they would have split the Olds vote :groucho: :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
I voted once or twice myself. I think the writers pick the winner and the voting is to get more outside people to look at the rag. After all a 442 won and there were two of them, don't you think they would have split the Olds vote :groucho: :jester:
i voted 6000 times and put the fix in and had every one else i know to vote too , we were robbed i tell you robbed

jays69bird

Reaction score
Its a nice article in print or on the net,Hemming's does a great job on their write ups.

Back