• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hmmmm?

meepbeep69

Reaction score
It was a wee bit chilly yesterday so I had to throw on a jacket. The only one I could find was the Roadrunner one I bought some fourteen or fifteen years ago.

This got me thinking. :brickwall:

Is there a used market for the Roadrunner floormats with the running bird? Or are they all gone?

I have heard time and again that they can't be made because of issues with Warner Bros. Fact or Fiction?

If anyone runs across a black pair let me know.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
meepbeep69 said:
It was a wee bit chilly yesterday so I had to throw on a jacket. The only one I could find was the Roadrunner one I bought some fourteen or fifteen years ago.

This got me thinking. :brickwall:

Is there a used market for the Roadrunner floormats with the running bird? Or are they all gone?

I have heard time and again that they can't be made because of issues with Warner Bros. Fact or Fiction?

If anyone runs across a black pair let me know.
yep they stopped making them
i picked up a nice set through california car covers with just it saying roadrunner on them....the price wasnt bad either
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1341&hilit=roadrunner+floor+mats

meepbeep69

Reaction score
I remember walking around with them at the Nats. I put them back thinking I'll get them when I close in on completion.

Oh well, at least I have a nice lined jacket!

How often does anyone see them at the shows....used that is?

V269

Reaction score
I just bought a 4 pc set about a month ago from ACC ( auto custom carpet ) for $185 taxes and shipping in to the door. These are for a 4-speed car too. Same people I got the new carpet from. Look's great. Same as what George is talking about. Very nice. Black with orange stitching. :cheers:

gunnar

Reaction score
I don't see that it would be wrong. I think it would look great!!
meepbeep69 said:
I am thinking black with neon green stitching. That might just be plain wrong!

meepbeep69

Reaction score
In some cultures putting one's feet on blue might mean something..... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Maybe I'll see if they have any B-5 blue stitching.

It's only because of the Sheen comment you know!

I can picture it now. My Asolo 520s forever memorialized in a photo here gently resting on some B-5 blue stitched black roadrunner mats.

:acme:

I won't push too hard because without you and your photos I'd still be :huh: going wunder where dat ting goes to???

Can you tell it's a slow day at work?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
meepbeep69 said:
In some cultures putting one's feet on blue might mean something..... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Maybe I'll see if they have any B-5 blue stitching.

It's only because of the Sheen comment you know!

I can picture it now. My Asolo 520s forever memorialized in a photo here gently resting on some B-5 blue stitched black roadrunner mats.

:acme:

I won't push too hard because without you and your photos I'd still be :huh: going wunder where dat ting goes to???

Can you tell it's a slow day at work?
:lol: Its early here I'm getting ready to install some more windows, I hope work picks up this year so far my phone is pretty quiet. I'm hoping these folks will let me paint the house next, that would keep me busy for another week.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
meepbeep69 said:
get two sets those will go great in the birdible , I would have posted a picture of my current ones but bob would make fun of my big feet
Go ahead, we have seen your pontoons before :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
meepbeep69 said:
get two sets those will go great in the birdible , I would have posted a picture of my current ones but bob would make fun of my big feet
Go ahead, we have seen your pontoons before :lol:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

moparstuart

Reaction score
meepbeep69 said:
Stu,

About the green Roadrunner mats.

I can't help but resurrect this line from one of my all time favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX4DJUr5oYg

If you are I'll call and see if they go deep discount for two.

Since I can't find one with the bird and My wife's computer sewing machine at school can't handle the carpet I'm stuck.
if they can do lime light , i'm in whats the price ????

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Four mats black with neon green just road runner in neon on the front two total $132.99. With just two up front embroidered it's $99.99. :beep:

Back