• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

honeymoon

mac

What ?
Reaction score
couple traveling by car to vegas to get married. laughing and enjoying the trip talking about the future they wil have together. suddenly the women gets quiet with a serious look on face. she then says "stop the car!"

the man says "what's wrong". she reapeats "just stop the car". he pulls to the side of the road and she begins to talk. "we are taking a big step here and i need to go into this with no regrets. have you ever wondered why we have not been intimate yet?" he says " i thought we were just saving ourselves for our wedding night." she says "no, i am very selfconcious of the fact that i am very flat chested." he thinks about that and says that was never an issue with him. she says "what a relief, lets get back on the road"

the continue down the road for about 2 miles and then he pulls to the side of the road. she, looking worried says "what's wrong?". he says " since you confessed to me i must confess to you my reason for not trying to be intimate before our wedding. quite honestly below my belt i am built like a baby." she thinks about this and says "since my being flat chested doesn't bother you what you told me does not bother me. lets still get marrired"

both being relieved, continue on into vegas. there they have a Elvis wedding, wonderful dinner, and some gambling. the night ends with them at their honeymoon suite. she sits on the bed and removes her top. he looks and no surprise she is very flat chested. he stands in front of her and drops his trousers. she takes one look and faints. he can't believe her reaction since he did not react to the fact she is flat chested. he revives her and says "why did you faint after looking at my manhood?" she yells "YOU SAID YOU WERE BUILT LIKE A BABY DOWN THERE!!" he says..
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/