• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hood bumper plates

bobbyb

Reaction score
I have a minor problem, the sheetmetal plates on the underside of the hood that come in contact with the hood bumpers. With the hood open they look like they can go on vertical or horizontal. I need to put them back on and want to do it right, a pic would help alot if ya'll know the area I'm talking about. Thanks, Bobby.

A12

Reaction score
This was a tough search and I hope this is the area of the underside of the (FRONT?) of the hood on a '69 (in blue of course :smile-new:) that you are looking for?

Let me know if it's another model year or area of the hood that you're looking for.

9G131573-87sm.jpg

9G131573-87sm.jpg

9G131573-87sm.jpg

Last edited:

A12

Reaction score
Totally messed this one up :very_drunk:

Last edited:

bobbyb

Reaction score
Thanks A12,I was able too see the plates from your pic and put them on correctly. :thumbsup:

droptop

Reaction score
This is what I like about this site the best. Ask a question, and with in minutes, you have what you need. :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
This is what I like about this site the best. Ask a question, and with in minutes, you have what you need. :cheers:

Lets see how well it works. Anyone have any spare money for me? :jester:

quikbird

Reaction score
no money, sorry, we sent you some cold weather though. we knew you felt so left out from what us more northern guys have been having that we wanted to spread the joy!:groucho:

Back