• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Horn relay

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
rapid67rt said:
I could'nt believe that napa had one for my bird!!!!!!
I broke one of the prongs on mine awhile back cleaning the car up for a judged show. I went to NAPA and they had one on the shelf, then I went one further and change the case with my old one so I kept the date code. Call me crazy :loco: :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
rapid67rt said:
I broke one of the prongs on mine awhile back cleaning the car up for a judged show. I went to NAPA and they had one on the shelf, then I went one further and change the case with my old one so I kept the date code. Call me crazy :loco: :lol:
So you're one of "those" kind of guys!!!!!! :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
rapid67rt said:
So you're one of "those" kind of guys!!!!!! :jester:
I have my moments :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
lf my Car Quest guy doesn;t have lt he has lt the next morning.

A31PKG

Reaction score
It's pretty cool how there are still a few things available for these cars...

I kinda did the same thing with my voltage regulator (others may have too) by taking the original cover and installing it on one of the new-fangled electronic units!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
A31PKG said:
It's pretty cool how there are still a few things available for these cars...

I kinda did the same thing with my voltage regulator (others may have too) by taking the original cover and installing it on one of the new-fangled electronic units!
I'm with you on that, so there are at least two crazy people on here :crazy: :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
NAPA had the brake light switch for my '64 Barracuda. It was an exact match too!!!

Back