• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot Rod Power Tour

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
droptop said:
Had a great day. No issues at all, other than Mrs droptop giving me grief about the Prowler. :crazy:

Met some nice folks in a R6 droptop. They are going to only do part of the power tour and end up at Stuie's wing reunion in Mo. That is one of the nicest older restorations that I have ever seen. (pics early next week) They said they have put close to 200,000 miles on her after the restoration. First time I have seen cruise control on an N96 car....
Nice vert! Thanks for the pix :cheers: :cheers:

moparchris

Reaction score
That is too cool! Thanks for sharing the pics. I had a trip to do the Power Tour 3 years ago, but something came up and we couldn't go. I still think about going one of these days, and drag week while I am at it.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:

I liked the yellow Duster...yeah, there's a surprise... :D

While viewing your photos on photo bucket I was given the option of clicking on "I like this" so that it would appear on my Face Book wall... I had no idea the two sites were linked up... :huh:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the pics!
How about that "mini-me R/T"? I'm not sure how I feel about that one.
Kinda cool, nice job.....?

droptop

Reaction score
John69RR said:
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Would you do the Tour again?

Not the entire week. I will do parts of it though. 7 days is just to much. When they asked for feedback, I suggested they only have 4 shows. That would give you a day to travel between shows. :cents:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Great pic Harold. That's quite a variety of cars and they all look great! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

droptop

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Great pic Harold. That's quite a variety of cars and they all look great! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

I couldn't bring myself to take pics of all the Mustangs and Camaros. New and old.

I do know one thing, if you tell the owner of an $80,000 AJ Foyt Mustang that it "looks just like a damned old Mustang to me" that it will set them off like a volcano. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
Roadcuda said:

I couldn't bring myself to take pics of all the Mustangs and Camaros. New and old.

I do know one thing, if you tell the owner of an $80,000 AJ Foyt Mustang that it "looks just like a damned old Mustang to me" that it will set them off like a volcano. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Then I'm guessing that you got covered in lava more than once... :lmao:

Back