• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot Super Bird Project on ebay!

moparchris

Reaction score
I have seen some up close pics of that bird and in my opinion I dont think it can be saved. The owner wanted 10k for it a few years ago and pretty much said he was going to perform a rebody. The people in the know, know about this bird and its VIN so that no one gets taken in the future when this car is passed off as an original. :sada:

moparchris

Reaction score
Second thought after reading this guys write up I reported the item, due to encouraging illegal activity (rebody) and also a total misrepresentation of this car. Tell everyone you know to beware of this car. I have pics of it in the burned building and it was burnt to a crisp hence the bent/ warped trunk floor and frame rails. This kind of thing pisses me off to no end. I was in negotiations with the previous seller and got the real story. I guess the good news is that at a asking price of 45K no one will buy it.

V269

Reaction score
It's amazing what great lenght's people will go to for money. Hard to believe someone would do this. What a total waist of someone's time and effort not to mention the money involved. Idiot's. :facepalm:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
what friggin kinda crack is this guy on?
"mostly dents and dings,easily fixable,apraised for $175,000, I've got the paperwork"

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and I guess I coulda got at leat $25,000 for this...

railrider

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
"mostly dents and dings,easily fixable,apraised for $175,000, I've got the paperwork"

If somebody buys it I would ask what kind of crack are they on? There is an old saying about when two fools meet! I think the seller is hoping to find one! :D

moparchris

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

"Alot of original paint is still on the car, the damage your seeing is almost entirely from stuff he dropped on it. Basically dents/dings, all very fixable."
:lol:
Yeah my trunk floor typically looks like that after i transport a third member. :lol:

Like my grandpa used to say "a fool and his money are soon seperated"
Funny thing is he never did anything about the lying asshat that is trying to perform the seperation.

Back