• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how a marriage works

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
How a marriage works
>
> A newlywed couple had only been married for two weeks. The husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies.
> So, he said to his new wife, 'Honey, I'll be right back.'
>
> 'Where are you going, coochy cooh?' asked the wife.
> 'I'm going to the bar, pretty face. I' m going to have a beer.'
> The wife said, 'You want a beer, my love?' She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer brands from 12 different countries: Germany , Holland, Japan , India , etc.
> The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, 'Yes, lollipop ....but at the bar...you know...they have frozen glasses....'
> He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying,
> 'You want a frozen glass, puppy face?' She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.
> The husband, looking a bit pale, said, 'Yes, tootsie roll, but at the=2 0Bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I won't be long, I'll be right back. I promise. OK?'
> You want hors d'oeuvres, poochi pooh?' She opened the oven and took out 520dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, pork strips, etc.
> 'But my sweet honey... At the bar... You know...there's swearing, dirty words and all that...'
>
> 'You want dirty words, Dickhead? Drink your f--king beer in your goddamn frozen mug and eat your mother f--king snacks, because you are Married now, and you aren't f--king going anywhere! Got it, Asshole? '
>
> .........and, they lived happily ever after.

bigcountry

Reaction score
:haha: that's funny, wish my wife was like that, I would just stay home and work on the cars as long as she kept it comming.

Back