• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many Road Runners ??

stuka1166

Reaction score
Currently own a 68' RR...It does not have the DECOR pkg on it.

Was curious to know, how many black/white Road Runners are supposed to be on it...Is there supposed to be only 3 ?? Right/Left doors and dash ?

I see some 68' Road Runners with the DECOR pkg and a "Running colored Road Runner" on the trunk...But I was led to believe in 68' Plymouth didn't have the rights to the "Colored" Road Runner.

Thanks !!!

A12

Reaction score
Should have one on the passenger's side trunk lid IIRC

A12

Reaction score
Trunk, right side, standing, facing left, black and white, centered above road runner emblem;

DSC09190crop.jpg

DSC09190crop.jpg

Last edited:

A12

Reaction score
Pretty sure also that it is the same standing rr as the right side dash bird. They usually sell 1968 road runner black and white decals in a set of three with two running left and right door road runners and one black and white standing dash road runner because of the décor color running road runner for the later released hardtops with the trunk finish panel. If you have the non-décor, non-finish panel coupe then you order a single dash black and white road runner and emblem for the trunk link....................hope I didn't muddy that up too much.

Back