• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to tell when things get rough out there.............

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Thank BigJohn for this one.
Snowballs_For_Sale.jpg
codeforfood.jpg
I wonder if she likes deer meat?
prostitute_out_of_work.jpg
Our area is quite nice. We have new condos going up everywhere.
redneckmansion.jpg
ronald_fired.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ive seen all of those but Ronald, and thats just not right :eek: can you imagine what kids think :huh:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ive seen all of those but Ronald, and thats just not right :eek: can you imagine what kids think :huh:

Totally unrelated except for the "kid" element, but it reminds me of attending a Bills-Dolphins game at Rich Stadium in Buffalo several years ago. Just a few days before Christmas, and the Division Title is on the line. LOTS of alcohol consumption EVERYWHERE. Towards the end of the game this drunken Bills fan rushes out onto the field WEARING A SANTA CLAUS SUIT. Of course the authorities have to capture him, and he decides to put some NFL Running Back moves on them (Isn't booze a wonderful thing... :D ), so when they catch him, they take him down HARD. You can just see all of the kids in the stadium burst into tears and all simultaneoulsy turning to dad for an explanation as to why the Cops were trying to hurt "Santa"... Sad and hysterically funny all at the same time...

:jester:
Ray

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I had seen the snowball one but not the others. That's an interesting idea with the trailers, and they all have their own little poarch. And I think the look on the kids faces kind of say it all! :eek:

John69RR

Reaction score
Iv'e seen the snowball and trailer one. Love the Ronald one. :lol: Hey Bigjohn, like that new avatar also. :thumbsup: :cheers:

Back