• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy from LA, Cali

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome from Orange County. Make yourself at home, can I get you something to drink? Great guys here, but I have to warn you we are a fun loving bunch and joke around a lot. A few members may even come over and live in a motorhome in your driveway or steal your corndogs or even hound you for pics of your Runner or even a few run on sentences. :acme: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Welcome from Orange County. Make yourself at home, can I get you something to drink? Great guys here, but I have to warn you we are a fun loving bunch and joke around a lot. A few members may even come over and live in a motorhome in your driveway or steal your corndogs or even hound you for pics of your Runner or even a few run on sentences. :acme: :lol:
Welcome aboard :beep: And Chris, we didn't live there long :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!! Saw your pics in the other thread. Great car!

I'll have to vouch for Bob. They weren't camped out in OC for too long. Once that city inspector came out to investigate the unlicensed street excavation they were out of there pretty darned quick... :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Welcome aboard!!! Saw your pics in the other thread. Great car!

I'll have to vouch for Bob. They weren't camped out in OC for too long. Once that city inspector came out to investigate the unlicensed street excavation they were out of there pretty darned quick... :lmao:

:jester:
I can't get a break. :D

moparholic4bbl

Reaction score
A few members may even come over and live in a motorhome in your driveway or steal your corndogs or even hound you for pics of your Runner or even a few run on sentences.

:party: :D
motorhome.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That has some nice accessories I need to look into adding :basketcase: Chris did you get a pic of my mess on your driveway I didn't :popcorn:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bob, I think your rig would look good with some solar panels and a hot tub on the roof... :basketcase:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
That has some nice accessories I need to look into adding :basketcase: Chris did you get a pic of my mess on your driveway I didn't :popcorn:

Let me run out and get some pics. :acme: Yep still there. Moparholic, nice rig you should fit in just fine here!

Back