• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HOWS IT GOING FROM NEW YORK

moparjosh

Reaction score
I GO BUY MOPAR JOSH
I GOT A 69 ROAD RUNNER 440 727 DANA 60
14:1:1 DYNO 1190 HP TO FLYWHEEL
GOT THE CAR WHEN MY FATHER PASSED AWAY A YEAR LATER AT THE TRACK I BLEW A FREEZE OUT PLUG AND PUT IT INTO THE WALL BEEN REDOING THE CAR SINCE THEN.

LOOKING FOR FRONT END BODY PARTS

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome Josh, from Western NY
Sorry about your Dad
Enjoy your stay

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome from sunny Orlando, Josh. Here's hoping your bird is as good as new in no time. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! :cheers:

What kind of goodies besides a 14 to 1 squeeze does that 440 have to push 1190 @ the flywheel? :popcorn:

moparjosh

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Welcome aboard! :cheers:

What kind of goodies besides a 14 to 1 squeeze does that 440 have to push 1190 @ the flywheel? :popcorn:

not to shore all i have is a dyno sheet and bit and pieces that i can remember from what my dad told me

holley dominator aluminum intake ported and custom done up edelbrock heads bigger valves triple springs i have yet to take the block apart

moparjosh

Reaction score
thanks guys yea if any one has a drivers fender for sale let me know or the filler panel under the front bumper

Back