• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HPAC KC annual All mopar car show june 11-12 th

moparstuart

Reaction score
June 11-12. Olathe, KS: MOPAR Family Reunion Car Show & Swap sponsored by the High Performance Auto Club. Bass Pro Shops, 12051 Bass Pro Dr (119th St & I-35), 66061. 27th annual HPAC show. Open to all MOPAR, AMC & Jeep vehicles of all years. Featuring the HEMI for 2011--old & new. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Victory Junction. Pre-register by 6/1 for free t-shirt, dash plaque & goody bag. Info: www.hpacmopar.com, Steve 816-309-7377, hpacmopar@hotmail.com

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice - thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

You can always count on Stuie for a good "tennis shoe shot" although this one wasn't one of his own for a change... :basketcase:

That '71 Hemi Super Bee is killer! I've always loved those one-year-wonders... :yesnod:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Very nice - thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

You can always count on Stuie for a good "tennis shoe shot" although this one wasn't one of his own for a change... :basketcase:

That '71 Hemi Super Bee is killer! I've always loved those one-year-wonders... :yesnod:

:jester:
he owns the hi end local restoration shop for the car club , great guy . He loves AMC's too

Back