• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hub and Spindel

TOMRR

Reaction score
Hello, Does any one sell new wheel hubs and Spindles for a 1969 RR , with 11 inch drums

Thanks TOMRR

droptop

Reaction score
Last edited:

TOMRR

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies ,I have the set on the car Did get a set of 11inch drums from Napa . Just would like to put all new stuff on front end

TOMRR

Reaction score
spindels

Thanks for the replies, I have the set on the car and I got a set of 11 inch Drum s from Napa Just wanted to put all new parts for the rebuild

TOMRR

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
The new spindle (if they made one) probably would be made off shore and not as strong as the old one anyway.

jays69bird

Reaction score
I went through this last year,if you need a spindle for a 11 inch drum,you need to get used,I got mine from a local(Clayton NY) guy that has a few parts cars laying around. Or find someone who did the disc conversion and is willing to sell you the drum spindle they took off.

jays69bird

Reaction score
As it was the spindle I bought wasn't an exact match,I had to have a local machine shop mill off some of the pad where it mounts to the ball joint,so make SURE and spindle bought used is an exact match to what is on the car.

Back