• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I guess it comes to this

MoparDan

Reaction score
I was on Ebay looking for parts and came across this 71 Cuda.

If you read the writeup you are buying a VIN plate and fender tag, it needs everything else.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
OMG what the hell happen to that poor Cuda. Looks like a tree fell on it. Your right it would need everything. Like was stated the vin and fender tag is there.

MoparDan

Reaction score
But on a more serious note. I could see buying this. It says it has a good title, not a salvage. If you just happen to have a stolen 71 Cuda laying around you could instantly increase your investment 10 fold.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
There is a drawback that vin number is stamped all over these cars. But that is a thought. Know a shop that restored a car, and the FBI came in and took the car from the shop. It was just about finished so the guy told me. They did not know it was stolen as it was a customer's car. What a bummer.

RonLiv

Reaction score
And the Vin Plate and Fender Tag are in poor condition :realcrazy:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Someone has a big job ahead of them!!!!! Even after buying my car did not see how much rust damage was there till, I started the restore process. This is going to be a long process. Got over 5 years in mine. Alos a ton of money. But guess it will be all worth it when their done.

MoparDan

Reaction score
Someone has a big job ahead of them!!!!! Even after buying my car did not see how much rust damage was there till, I started the restore process. This is going to be a long process. Got over 5 years in mine. Alos a ton of money. But guess it will be all worth it when their done.
Yes indeed paint, undercoating and dirt can hide a lot of problems.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That thing is getting re-bodied. No one in their right mind would try to save that POS.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It will be just about every part of the car replaced. Not to mention trying to find all the interior parts. Guess if someone has enough money and time to spend on it then they can have at it. Still in the end it will not be an all-matching number's car. But after watching auction's on Tv you see a lot of cars with different motors in them and drive train. They still sell for a lot of money. Maybe they think it is rare enough to save it and bring back to life. Thinking they may make money off it. They are getting harder to find. Good luck too them is all I can say. :kartman: where is my beer assistant. LOL.

Back